AM KustOhm - Pre-Built Coils
Alien 327: 3x27/36ga, 6 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.15Ohm (Recommended for RDAs)
Alien 327-X: 3x27/36ga, 5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.12Ohm (Recommended for RDAs)
Alien 329: 3x29/38ga, 7 wrap, 2.5mm ID @ 0.25Ohm (Great for decks with limited space like The Blotto)
Alien 329-X: 3x29/38ga, 7 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.27Ohm (Great for RTAs in general)
Fralien 829: 2x29/6x0.3/36ga, 5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.13Ohm (Recommended for RDAs)
Fralien 1129-S: 2x29/9x0.3/36ga, 4.5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.19Ohm Each (Single Only)
Fused 227: 2x27/38ga, 8 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.28Ohm (Recommended for RTAs)
To prevent any short-circuit on the coils, use tweezers with ceramic tips.
- Ensure your coils are installed close to the build deck - short coil legs.
- Pulse the coils at 30 - 40 watts (pulsing the coils for 0.5 - 1 second at a time until the coils are glowing).
- Use a ceramic tweezer to squeeze each coil.
- While pulsing the coils, check for any hot spots (brighter glowing parts).
- Lightly strum the the area with a ceramic tweezer until no hot spots are visible.
- After pulsing the coils and checking for hot spots, ensure all post screws are firmly tightened.
- Before wicking, leave the coils for about 30 seconds to cool down.
- Make sure to use enough cotton for the wicking. You should be able to move your vape by lightly tugging at the wick.
- DO NOT use a wire/coil brush to clean the coils.
- After removing wick, drop wattage to 20 - 30 watts, pulse the coils until they're glowing.
- Wait 20 seconds and dunk the coils in warm water.
- Repeat until any gunk has cleared out.
- Dry the coils with a paper towl.
- Remove the atomiser from vape and rinse under tap.
- Pulse coils again at 20 - 30 watts and check for hot spots, and leave to cool down for 30 seconds.
- Start to rewick.
Free Shipping on orders over R 999.00
Standard Shipping rate of R 99.00 apply for all orders under R 999.00.
Delivery Times can take up to 3 Business Days, unless stated otherwise.
Tracking Info and related details will be sent after order fulfillment.
Delivery Event Details will also be sent via email for easy access to info regarding location of the parcel(s).
All orders completed after 3:00pm from Monday - Thursday, will be collected by couriers the next day.
All orders completed after 3:00pm on Friday, will be collected by couriers the following Monday.
All online orders are shipped from George in Western Cape.