P26A 18650 - Max 35A 2600mAh - Molicel
The P26A 18650 battery is top of the field in multiple categories. It carries a 2600mah typical capacity and a maximum continuous discharge of around 30A, smashing the world wide favourite cells previously holding their titles. You can also look forward to incredible operating temperatures, low internal resistance and is even somehow capable of up to six amps worth of charging (editor's note: we wouldn't recommend anything above two amps for an optimal cell lifecycle).
Mooch himself says it: this is the best all rounder 18650 available. Don't miss out on the next gen of power!
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60 oC
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
Free Shipping on orders over R 999.00
Standard Shipping rate of R 99.00 apply for all orders under R 999.00.
Delivery Times can take up to 3 Business Days, unless stated otherwise.
Tracking Info and related details will be sent after order fulfillment.
Delivery Event Details will also be sent via email for easy access to info regarding location of the parcel(s).
All orders completed after 3:00pm from Monday - Thursday, will be collected by couriers the next day.
All orders completed after 3:00pm on Friday, will be collected by couriers the following Monday.
All online orders are shipped from George in Western Cape.